ARMSmasters Project - Phase Zero ARMSmasters Project - Phase Zero

Awesome!

Sonic Dimensions Ep 10 Sonic Dimensions Ep 10

Hey man, keep on learning your craft and try some original works, would like to see your ideas! And I noticed your only 14, it's admirable that your putting out stuff at such a young age. Try to use some original stuff though, this stuff is copyrighted and could get you in trouble, but I'm sure you don't need other people's ideas. Just be confident and give it a shot. And in regards to the comment posted before mine, don't give it a second read. There's a difference between constructive criticism and trying to cut the legs beneath someone before the can even learn to walk. Keep doing what you do and make sure you know which criticism to take to heart and which cronyism to discard. There are things you can fix, as I'm sure you know. So work hard to improve and try again. Don't let cold-hearted comments stop you, but at the same time don't ignore advice. Keep chugging friend, keep getting better and maybe we'll have to work together when you're older!

sonicguy322 responds:

Thanks! :D I'm really happy to see such nice comments :)

Revolution Revolution

Solid work, the animation is very well done and I like your style! The music wasn't the best choice, but you used it well especially with the hammering scene. Great job :)

Into The Unknown Into The Unknown

Best track I've heard in the competition. There is a lot of good music making I'm seeing from others, but you are showing what it means to be a true composer. Everything in it had its purpose and I hardly needed to read the introduction to get what was going on. I could say what I would change or prefer, but why? It's too good to tamper with, and there isn't anything to change that would truly justify the action. You're truly gifted in making a musical journey, and to someone who likes eating music like me, this hits the spot and makes me want more. Fantastic job.

Elf's Epitaph Elf's Epitaph

Very safe, but that never hurt anyone:) good mixing and decent sounds, but i cant help but think you held back. I am not trying to offend you or anything, I just think that maybe a song done in a day thats good isnt as effective as an awesome song done in a week and a half. Regardless, there wasn't anything bad nusic wise really, so overall good job:)

larrynachos responds:

I didn't want to overwhelm the listener. If I had spend a week on this song, I would keep changing it until it was ruined. Maybe I AM holding back, but maybe that's a good thing.

1984: A Horror Story 1984: A Horror Story

It's not really horror. Its a good try, but I felt no sense of uneasiness or terror. It needs a better sense of structure purpose, because right it sounds like random notes with one really long one. Its not bad per say, but could definitely use some work in the structure and genre. Keep tryin!:)