Into The Unknown Into The Unknown

Best track I've heard in the competition. There is a lot of good music making I'm seeing from others, but you are showing what it means to be a true composer. Everything in it had its purpose and I hardly needed to read the introduction to get what was going on. I could say what I would change or prefer, but why? It's too good to tamper with, and there isn't anything to change that would truly justify the action. You're truly gifted in making a musical journey, and to someone who likes eating music like me, this hits the spot and makes me want more. Fantastic job.

Elf's Epitaph Elf's Epitaph

Very safe, but that never hurt anyone:) good mixing and decent sounds, but i cant help but think you held back. I am not trying to offend you or anything, I just think that maybe a song done in a day thats good isnt as effective as an awesome song done in a week and a half. Regardless, there wasn't anything bad nusic wise really, so overall good job:)

larrynachos responds:

I didn't want to overwhelm the listener. If I had spend a week on this song, I would keep changing it until it was ruined. Maybe I AM holding back, but maybe that's a good thing.

1984: A Horror Story 1984: A Horror Story

It's not really horror. Its a good try, but I felt no sense of uneasiness or terror. It needs a better sense of structure purpose, because right it sounds like random notes with one really long one. Its not bad per say, but could definitely use some work in the structure and genre. Keep tryin!:)

Social Anxiety Social Anxiety

Nice idea and good musicianship. Watch repetition in the music. Some of the licks start to wear out their welcome. Also, I'm not sure if you have a rhythm guitar, but either you find one or you use him to fill out the sound. There's an emptiness that is quite apparent in it, and with a little tweaking it could really work. Keep it up, and good job overall.

DJRevenge responds:

Hey, Thank you for taking the time to review the song. There are two guitars and a bass guitar in this song. Both guitars are doing a heavy rhythm. This isn't the final porduct but really close.

Still Moving (WIP) Still Moving (WIP)

The song itself feels like it could work, but you may consider finding someone to do vocals. Keep trying and the song might turn out.