ARMSmasters Project - Phase Zero ARMSmasters Project - Phase Zero

Awesome!

Sonic Dimensions Ep 10 Sonic Dimensions Ep 10

Hey man, keep on learning your craft and try some original works, would like to see your ideas! And I noticed your only 14, it's admirable that your putting out stuff at such a young age. Try to use some original stuff though, this stuff is copyrighted and could get you in trouble, but I'm sure you don't need other people's ideas. Just be confident and give it a shot. And in regards to the comment posted before mine, don't give it a second read. There's a difference between constructive criticism and trying to cut the legs beneath someone before the can even learn to walk. Keep doing what you do and make sure you know which criticism to take to heart and which cronyism to discard. There are things you can fix, as I'm sure you know. So work hard to improve and try again. Don't let cold-hearted comments stop you, but at the same time don't ignore advice. Keep chugging friend, keep getting better and maybe we'll have to work together when you're older!

sonicguy322 responds:

Thanks! :D I'm really happy to see such nice comments :)

Revolution Revolution

Solid work, the animation is very well done and I like your style! The music wasn't the best choice, but you used it well especially with the hammering scene. Great job :)

Wild Fur Wild Fur

Extremely impressive work, all I can say. Don't have any complaints.

10 Amazing Facts About You 10 Amazing Facts About You

This was nice, good feel to it and decent animation where it matters. The music could've been mixed a bit better since it was quite loud and could've been just a bit more delicate. And the EDM section felt strange considering what was going on but that's just my opinion. The diarrhea thing took away from the mood too, but other than that it was quite enjoyable! Just my opinion though, ignore it if you like!

10 AMAZING NEWGROUNDS FACTS 10 AMAZING NEWGROUNDS FACTS

Wasn't a huge fan, but I like the rotoscoping. Just wasn't alot to it unfortunately, and the humor wasn't very funny at least to me. Other than the rotoscoping there wasn't much animation which is peculiar since this was for NATA. If you would've utilized the rotoscoping more it would've been much better. Just my opinion though, you can ignore it if you want!

AmazinLarry responds:

I did this sorta last minute and it didn't get accepted by the NATA folks anyway but thank you

depressing stories depressing stories

This is stunning work as always dylan!

A Way Back Home A Way Back Home

Amazingly professional, for one guy on a 3 week time limit its unreal how you can pump out such amazing quality. Its truly remarkable dude, keep up the fantastic work

Robot Babys Robot Babys

Very nice art style, has a great atmosphere. The sound and music don't mesh very well but that's a minor gripe. Good job!

MrChambers responds:

thanks Goatee! you nailed the music! (even though i messed the timing up a little)

Message in a Cellphone Message in a Cellphone

Little confusing and unpolished, but nice art style and I'm a big fan of the coloring scheme. Keep it up, and I look forward to your next entry!